Little Hooves & Big Hearts is based in Oracle, Arizona just north of Tucson. Our facilities are spread over approximately five acres and include an equestrian arena with covered bleachers, walking paths, barns, horse stalls, air-conditioned office and lounge, ADA-compliant restroom and shaded picnic area.
Directions to Little Hooves & Big Hearts
1660 East Durant Road, Oracle, Arizona 85623
- Exit Interstate 10 at Tangerine Road (Exit 240).
- Go east on West Tangerine Road for approximately 14 miles.
- Turn left onto North Oracle Road/Route 77 North. Continue for approximately 18 miles.
- Turn right onto West American Avenue (signs for Oracle). Continue for 2.4 miles.
- Take slight right onto East Mt. Lemmon Highway. Continue for 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto North Cody Loop Road. Continue for 0.8 miles.
- Turn left onto Durant Road. Office and arena are at the top of the hill on the left.