We Can Change Lives.
Little Hooves & Big Hearts is a nonprofit organization founded by horse lovers who want to give something back to the people of Arizona. LHBH’s mission is to help children with special needs and seniors improve their physical and emotional well-being through interaction with specially trained miniature horses. Among the many benefits received by our clients from our equine-assisted therapeutic programs are the following:
- Increased muscle strength, joint mobility, balance and coordination
- Improved communication and perceptual skills
- Greater self-confidence and trust
- Stronger connections to the physical world and to other people
- Lessened feelings of loneliness and dependency
Please take a few minutes to explore our Website and learn more about our important work.